You are here
Our case studies record our experience of working with organisations to develop their data curation services. Each provides insight into how we can assist when dealing with data at the diferent stages of the data lifecycle.
The case studies below accompany our guides on implementing RDM support in institutions (e.g. How to Develop Research Data Management Services).
- Reviewing research data platform capabilities at Cornell Institute for Social and Economic Research (CISER)
- Using EPrints to Build Research Data Repository for UEL
- Assigning Digital Object Identifiers to Research Data at the University of Bristol
- Bringing it all together: a case study on the improvement of research data management at Monash University
- Increasing Participation in Internal RDM Training Sessions
- RDM Training for Librarians
- RDM Strategy: Moving from Plans to Action
- Improving Research Visibility- Getting Data on the Institutional Repository RADAR
- DMPs in the Arts and Humanities