You are here
DMPonline demo sessions 2021 survey – results
It has been 6 months since we launched DMPonline demo sessions and we decided to ask you again, which demo sessions do you want us to run next and give us any suggestions how to make these to work for you.
We received 53 responses so many thanks to all that took part!
13 participants asked us to run a session around creating and publishing templates. The same number of participants asked us to run session around transferring customisations and how to customise funder template. This was followed by 10 of you, who are interested in demo session around guidance. We will be actually covering transferring customisations and guidance in the next DMPonline demo session on 24 March 2021 – so join us if you can! 10 of you are also interested in knowing how to customise your institutional profile, so we can run a session around customising the basics and what else can be customised for enhanced clients.
The other free text suggestions included the following ideas from you:
- ·How we can search across our organisation DMPs
- ·Everything connected to template creation and customisation of template is of special interest
- ·Perhaps not a demo but it would be ideal to start discussions about machine readable DMPs and integrating DMPonline into centralised systems (ways you can help institutions achieve this; where institutions don't have access to technical support)
- ·Any demos are welcome, as they generate discussion
- ·API v1, differences from v0
Based on your feedback I have decided to plan the demo sessions to come in the following order:
26 May 2021 – Google Analytics
August 2021 – Customising funder templates
September 2021 – Customising your institutional profile
In terms of the discussion around machine readable DMPs and integrating DMPonline into centralised system – as part of our work with TU Delft, we plan update webinars on the project in June and December 2021. We could run an additional forum with the DMPonline community as a follow up to this work. If you would be interested in this please get in touch with us. In terms of explaining the API v1 differentiation from v0 – we might put together a blog post in the following months that would explain the key differences or a short demo video that complements the API training we ran last year.
We will be having new features coming to DMPonline in the following months to get up to speed with the most recent Roadmap code releases - so I think we will be then running demo session after the summer around the new features to familiarise yourself with them.
Last but not least ...
As always, we are keen to hear from you about how you use the tool and how we can improve it, so please feel free to contact us at the details below:
- DMPonline helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window)
- Social media: Twitter @mdDCC1 (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window), @DMPonline (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window), and LinkedIn (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window)
Do not forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window). To keep up with DMPonline news, you can subscribe to the RSS feed to receive our blogs and tweets, and watch GitHub (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window) for code updates. You can also discuss any of our new features on the user group mailing list (opens in a new window) (opens in a new window).